We customize each case based upon multiple factors – some examples are:
- The age of first symptom or senior moment.
- The number of years that the individual has been affected.
- The data that is available from prior medical evaluations.
- The amount of damage that the brain has suffered.
- The ability for patient and family to complete an accurate evaluation.
Diagnosied with Alzheimer's?
Many patients are given a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or some other dementia but are not told the reason(s) for the problems.
- A plethora of factors leads to mind and memory issues – what ones affect you?
- Disease is diagnosed by discovering the cause.
- Even mild memory issues can cause severe frustration – exacerbating the issues.
Discovering the cause
Based on a U.S. Patented method each case is investigated.
- At times cases can have similar causes – yet each person is unique.
- Testing and medical evaluation is readily available in even rural town.
- Test results provide a new diagnosis for treatment (that was prior undetected)
- A phased evaluation looking for most common that progresses to rare causes.
- Medical treatment for the cause(s) once identified, or follow-up with own team.
Teaching and Education
Using illustrations and animations to help patients understand the process:
- Brain damage leads to problems with mind and memory.
- Dementia is from a damaged brain.
- Unless the reason for the damage is discovered it may continue.
- An extensive and accurate medical evaluation is needed to discover the cause(s).